Saturday, March 15, 2014

One of those days




It was simply one of those days, when nothing goes right from the moment you open your eyes. Despite the fact that it was a weekend, meaning no 'office' work. But somehow, it ended up being a screwed up day. One of the first things was that my laptop had to go all blue screen and weird on me, just when it was weekend. Add to that the endless house chores that had to be taken care of, my day just got better and better.

I know I should be talking about the silver linings, but Sorry, am way too pissed off for even that. Even now, as I type this post (On safe mode - How depressing is that?, the keys are acting all weird and my words are going haywire. Aaaarghhhh!!!!

And so today, I was on my Bridget Jones mode, wallowing in self pity and eating chocolates and more chocolates and how my life was kind of pointless right now. Ok, I better stop now, before I make a complete fool of myself.

Hope your day went much more eventful than mine did! Adios until next time....




2 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, yes! Relax is really gift of God!
    I want to tell You, that God loves You, He loves You the most in the world!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is always appreciated! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...