Thursday, May 1, 2014

My books, my world

Books have been my best friends, my companions all throughout my life. Right from the time that I could start reading, my parents used to buy me moral stories which progressed to Tinkle digest to Enid Blyton to Harry Potter to Sidney Sheldon as I grew up. No matter how down I am or how lost I feel, my books have always been with me. Here are a few recent clicks of mine!


Yes, that's my messy little bookshelf! This one showcases a part of my collection.


And these are some of my recent possessions! Sigh, how much I love Flipkart! Their service is fast, reliable and the books reach you in excellent condition. Not to mention their superb customer care that's available for your help 24/7. But when I feel the urge in me to actually buy books by running my hand along their spines, sniffing inside the pages of books, I visit book stores. Even though I may not always buy books during those visits, simply walking through the aisles surrounded by books make me happy!

6 comments:

  1. This really caught my eye. Yeah flipkart has cute bookmarks haha. And mine are similar. You should see my room :p books in every corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! You spotted those bookmarks as well :) Yes, I'm a sucker for their bookmarks :) I would love to see your collection of books as well :) Books turn me into mush :D

      Delete
    2. Yeah me too! I can't get enough of my books! ;) haha I had a post on books but I'm too lazy to post it on comments! I had a bookshelf made recently, perhaps I'll post that :)

      Delete
    3. That sounds nice! Looking forward to those pictures :) Lemme see if I can search for that post of yours ;)

      Delete
  2. Wow.. We can be best friends you know !! And yes, the company of books makes me happy too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing like the touch, smell and feel of books, right? High-five to that, new bestie! :)

      Delete

Your feedback is always appreciated! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...