Wednesday, April 27, 2016

W - Wren

Image Source

my words roaming freely no italics no punctuation no rules in this game what an eye sore you are thinking yes I can feel it but just this once let me be unconventional what I have been scared of surprisingly it feels good to be raw I don't know if I will ever attempt this again just like how some things in life must not be experienced twice it always loses charm the second time you see just like how some books must never be attempted a second time the magic you felt coursing through your veins is maybe a distant memory but one that refuses to fade in a world that follows rules to the dozen let me break free for now at least and in this moment I feel invincible I feel free


Linking this post to the A to Z Challenge.

9 comments:

  1. Yes it does feel good to be raw sometimes. And yet again so effortlessly you expressed these feelings powerfully :)

    A Whimsical Medley
    Twinkle Eyed Traveller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly feels good, to be free of binding restrictions! Simply and beautifully done!
    @KalaRavi16 from
    Relax-N-Rave

    ReplyDelete
  3. It comes straight from the heart Aathira and love how raw is expressed beautifully. Sparkling post:)

    https://vishalbheeroo.wordpress.com/2016/04/27/a-to-z-challenge-vanquish-the-victor/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vishal for being such a prompt and regular reader.

      Delete
  4. For a change your breaking away from all rules sounds great ! Good to read and feel the freedom you experienced.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is always appreciated! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...